PET / BREEDER SALES CONTRACT
Date of Sale: ______________
Seller: Jessica Fleming, Breeder; DreamCatcher Ragdolls Cattery
389 Fox Water Trail, St. Augustine FL 32086
Buyer: First Name _________________________ Last Name _____________________________
City: _____________________________________ State: _____ Zip: _________
Description of Kitten:
|Breed:||Date of Birth|
This cat or kitten is Purchased as a Pet for; $___________
This cat or kitten is Purchased as a Breeder for; $ ___________
Vaccinations & Exams:
Kitten is currently fed (food selection); _________________________________________________________
Conditions of Sale:
- Seller agrees that this kitten is healthy to the best of its knowledge. This kitten is guaranteed for 72 hours against, but not limited to the following ailments: upper respiratory infection, internal and external parasites and FELV/FIV.
- Buyer has 72 hours to take kitten to the vet for a health exam. If any health concerns are found, the Buyer may return the kitten to the Seller within 48 hours with a signed explanation from the attending vet making the diagnosis. No medical or travel charges will be refunded.
- During the first 72 hours, the kitten should be isolated from any other pets as well as monitored for health, eating, litter box usage and general activity level.
- The Seller is not responsible for any injury or illness to other pets caused by exposure to this kitten.
- Under no circumstances will this kitten or cat, be sold, leased, borrowed or given away to any pet store, research laboratory, breeding mill or similar facility.
- This kitten or cat will be kept indoors and not allowed to roam freely outdoors.
- In the case that this kitten is purchased as a PET as described above, the Breeder will spay or neuter the kitten prior to delivery or pickup to Buyer. Seller is required and responsible for Spay/Neuter procedures as recommended per their Veterinarian Guidelines.
- Once procedure is performed and kitten is delivered/picked up by Buyer, DreamCatchers will provide all TICA Registration Paperwork for above listed kitten(s).
- In the case that this kitten is purchased as a BREEDER, Seller will provide all necessary information regarding registrations, lineage, other information for a proper breeding transfer.
- In the case that this agreement is securing a cat, not a kitten, (as defined by one year or older), it will be done so as a PET only.
- If the kitten dies in the first year of life due to an inherent genetic disease, Buyer must inform Seller and provide a necropsy from a certified veterinarian. Seller will then replace said kitten with one of equal quality when one becomes available.
- This cat or kitten will never be declawed.
I agree to the above term and conditions defined as a Contract between both parties.
Seller Signature: _____________________________ Date: _______
Jessica Fleming, Breeder
Buyer Signature: _____________________________ Date: _______